Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BPD relationship horror story..... Episode three The Return of Medusa

For all you who are wondering if you will ever see your BPD ex again. In my experience it's only a matter of time.

 I remember the end of my relationship with Medusa. She had disappeared smoking crack and finally called me, to tell me, she lent her car to a guy to cop some more crack and he never came back. Instead of hanging up, I enlisted my poor friend to drive me to her. We picked her up at the white trash house and went searching for her car in a very rough neighborhood for hours. My friend hated her guts and still does to this day.

We finally found the car and my friend went home. As I was driving her home, I criticized her for lending her car to a skelly crack head and she punched me in the throat. Nearly causing an accident. I took a bus home.
The next day she called and apologized. She was exhausted from partying and like many times before wanted me to come sit with her.

I took the bus and when I got there she asked me to apply coca butter to her body. I did this many times before. As night time approached she was feeling better and then suddenly decided to inform me she was going out on a date with some other guy. I wanted to leave but she made me stay in her room until the guy picked her up. I watched from her window as my girlfriend drove away in some older guys luxury car. I was in shock. She showed no emotion and belittled me for my lack of money and maturity. After she left I walked home. She never called again and neither did I. I was screwed up for a while after that, but knew she was going to make that guys life a living hell. A year later via a small world, that guys cousin, who was friends with my friend (coincidentally a childhood female friend who is the next BPD girl I will talk about) found out that Medusa had gotten into a brawl with that guy and she busted her breast implant. The guys whole family hated her.

Three years after our relationship was over and I had totally forgotten about the entire thing, she made her return. I woke up at 6 am to a knock on my window. I looked outside and saw this hot chick I did not recognize. I said. "who are you"? She said. "its me Medusa". She had grown her hair long and lost some weight. So I let her in for a bit then went to my friends house. We were alone in the kitchen and she began to confess how horrible she was to me. I had buried it so deep that when I realized what she was saying, the muscles in my face began contorting before I realized what was going on. The emotion hit me and I ran into the bathroom before my friend came back into the room. We went to rent a motel room and had crazy sex with ice cubes. I thought she had changed but then she dropped the old, " when your my age you will understand" line. I was her age now and did understand. She was a loser. She wanted to get back together but knew my family knew about her and didn't push it. I said I'd call but there was no way I was going to put myself through that hell again. I contacted her on Face book recently. She's 44 now and still single. She just broke up with someone. Nothing has changed except her looks are gone.

What led to her BPD? My guess is being adopted by a cold horrible crow of a mother who tortured her father. That bitch was a nasty, gold digging, ugly woman who should have been slapped in her yenta mouth every time she opened it. A total miserable C#@!  That poor husband was too weak to protect his daughter or himself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete