Sunday, December 12, 2010

BPD girlfriends common treads

I have come to learn of borderline personality disorder through an obsessive search for answers in the horrible aftermath of the greatest love I have ever known. What I learned was three of the four heartbreaks of my life were at the hands of BPD's. The fourth was just your everyday lying, selfish bitch, but who knows. I believe we all have a little personality disorder sometimes.

The common threads of the three women in focus were:
1. All initially pursued me.
2. All told me what I wanted to hear. Flattery. A lot of it.
3. All were victims who claimed they were mistreated by their past lovers.
4. All were sexually aggressive, very satisfying and were undeniably satisfied.
5. All claimed we were soul mates.
6. All needed great attention.
7. All projected their flaws and insecurities on me.
8. All were so much fun to be with. On and off.
9. All lied, cheated and left with far less attractive men. None of those relationships lasted long.
10. All betrayed me and showed little if any genuine remorse. It was as if I suddenly meant nothing, for no reason and was given no explanation. Any attempt to get one was met with childlike frustration, insults or silence. There was no changing their decision or working out the mystery problem.

Its important to note that all BPD's are not equal. To keep it simple, they can be broken down into two groups. The outward aggressive and the passive aggressive. The outward being the classic raging, insulting, physically abusive and cruel bitch. The passive being the sweet and innocent lying machine. Referred to as the "Quiet" or "Waif" bpd. It has been my experience that the passive one can be far more damaging to you psychologically and spiritually. Reason being. You don't know that you have been abused the whole time until it's too late. A classic BPD gives you more then enough instability to say to yourself.... " I can't deal with this the rest of my life". 

I am feeling generous today so I will remind you. These people a very sick and need a ton of compassion. However not from you anymore. They need a good therapist. Most likely so do you.

I think, I have just about made every wrong decision in dealing with this problem at one time or another with one girl or another. Many times I knew what to do but the emotion of heart break got the best of me. I will be sharing everything in a very unprofessional way if need be. Thoughts on how to get her back and also why you really don't want to do that. Either way it's the same advice and your best course of action anyway. I assume this will work the same for women as men. BPD is BPD. Borderline men are less talked about, more dangerous and probably the reason women think all men are pigs. If I help one person get through one day. It's worth it.

4 comments:

  1. You mention greatest love you have ever had. At the moment my ex is the greatest hate I have ever had and I am recovering well. She was the lying machine "waif" BPD. She is very sick and disturbed. Was with her for eighteen months and knew her as a friend for over a year before I allowed myself into her life. I don't regret it but I now feel for her ex a lot. The hurt and insanity I have experienced has been a tough thing to handle. She fell pregnant early so I would commit as she started to go crazy on me. It eventually ended when I became animated and went off at her for another break up. Must have been one a month. She filed a RO as she did for her ex before me. She is getting quite a reputation. I hope someone exposes her soon because she will damage a lot of people. She had my child and I haven't seen him for a couple of years. Don't want anything to do with her. She is demonic. Ironic that she should have religious parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I forgot all about this blog. It was therapy. My brain finally snapped out of it and I got my mojo back. Whew! What a nightmare. LOL! Over a crazy lying whore. If only I had known. Having gone through it, and experiencing the psychological trauma for myself, I can't help but pity them. They are stuck there, trapped in there own heads. Ruined.

      Delete
  2. I am married to and divorcing a borderline wife. I have been 13 years and was told that she never loved me wasn't attracted and been lying to herself this whole time. I always felt like something just wasn't right as the push pull efforts kept me trapped and her self projections on me made me feel like I couldn't do anything right. I felt unattractive and worthless, she is the silent type. Eveytime I would try and talk she would ignore my questions I would find myself trying to explain things in many different angles and still would feel like I was talking to a wall. I never felt so lonely in my life being with her. I have been out of this for 4 months and I am getting back to the person I once was it's like the chains have been broken. I thank God for this. Sometime you have to lose everything only to get yourself back. They leave confessing there love only to find out that you are only a pawn in there game. Funny how they feel like there hurting you but in reality they are only hurting themselves because my life is getting better while she will struggle with this all her life. Now that's karma. I get my life back! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete