Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BPD relationship horror story............ Episode one: A NEW LOW

SERIES INTRODUCTION. Having had a bunch of relationships, with borderline girls, I have a few tales to tell. The name will be changed to protect the totally guilty. Having just suffered through the worst of these relationships, I found that reading others stories very helpful. You need to sever the silly notion that this troubled little girl is anything more then a soul stealing succubus from hell. You also need to laugh this relationship off.


Once upon a time, in 1990, I met a girl named Medusa. We met in a club when she hip checked me as I was walking past. I was 20 and she was 24. I remember that, because through out our relationship, she kept reminding me, when I was her age, I'd understand, what ever stupid thing she was trying to convince me of. She was really hot, and wild, and bragged, that she had been in playboy, although I never saw the pictures. Of course.

I had been sexually active since fifteen, but Medusa was something else. She was aggressive and the first girl I'd ever had that masturbated, while we were doing it. What's more was, she did this and brought herself to a exploding and very messy orgasm. To this day, I have never seen anything like it. I was hooked. Jumping forward.....

 One day she suggested that we have a threesome with her friend. At this point in the relationship I was totally whipped and just went along with whatever she wanted. I was well aware of the consequences of provoking her dark side. She was a classic verbally and physically abusive BPD girl. To be honest, I was excited for the new sexual thrill and very liberal about sex at the time... Stupid kid. She once asked my permission to be a stripper and I was cool with it. I appreciated the honesty but now realize she had been stripping all along... Stupid kid.

Anyway we went to a strip club to meet her friend. Having no car of my own, I drove hers. We met the girl and she was nice but I instinctively new not to look at her or talk more then I had to, to be polite. It didn't matter because after two shots of Jack Daniels, Medusa started her verbal abuse and began degrading me in front of her. The girl and bartender chick were in shock too and I just sat there taking it.

Medusa then told me to drive her somewhere, to get cocaine. I refused and she went nuts trying to get her keys from me. I knew she was too drunk to drive, so I ran out of the bar. Moments later she sent the biggest muscle bound bouncer out to get me. I remember hiding behind a building and watching this behemoth searching for me. I called him over and explained the situation. I said she's drunk and gave him the keys. He was cool and very understanding.

Medusa saw us talking and came flying across the parking lot to attack me like a screaming lunatic. The bouncer grabbed her a by the back of her arms and lifted off the ground. She was like a rabid dog screaming insults at me and kicking. I thing that I'll never forget was, she began pushing her ass into the bouncer and telling me that I was a loser and that this was a real man. It was quite humiliating.

He carried her back into the bar and would not let her have her keys. I was stranded calling for a ride and moments later she came out with some total stranger. She convinced this old barfly to give her a ride to get the coke. When she left the bouncer insisted I come in and called me a cab. The girl was very sweet to me.

Why I let Medusa hoover me back into the relationship I will never know and can't remember. To my total shame, I do remember she made me call that girl and insult her on her answering machine to prove my love. Years after the relationship was over, I spotted the girl, in the mall, and went to her and gave her the full apology, she deserved.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, am here to share the good news on how i my relationship was restore back and better then before with the help of dr Happy. Thanks to this great love spell caster who can bring back lost love. contact him on howtogetyourexback@hotmail.com or call/text me (650) 653-8578.

    ReplyDelete